I herby pledge to be positive about my youth sports experience and accept responsibility for my participation by following the Players Code of Ethics. As a Marion Boys Baseball player, I therefore agree:
- I will remember that participating in sports is an opportunity to learn and have fun.
- I will try to do my very best at all times.
- I will remember that my teammates are also trying their very best at all times; I will encourage them just as I would like them to encourage me.
- I will show my coaches and other teammates respect by behaving and listening when they speak.
- I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect.
- I will remember that everyone makes mistakes and I will not make a big deal out of it when a mistake should happen. I will try to remember that we learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of others.
- I will remember that as long as I’m having fun I am always a winner.