MBB Anouncements (Updated 5/14)

By | March 2, 2020

The 2020 Season is currently on hold due to the COVID19 Pandemic.  We are working with the city in hopes of having a 2020 season.  We will be keeping the players, families, coaches, fans, and the board’s health in mind when discussing the 2020 season.

The latest update that we have is the city is keeping the fields closed until 6/15.  We will be having discussions with the city prior to this date and MBB will communicate any decisions to the parents/coaches.

We are keeping the registration open as we do have a limited number of roster spots available for the 2020 season.

Thank you.  MBB